Our website uses cookies.

bullring

The Plaza de Toros de la Real Maestranza de Caballería de Seville is the famous bullring of the city. With an internal capacity of 12,000 people, this bullring is one of the largest in Andalucia and Spain. Built in 1749, the circular bullring replaced the former Bullring of Seville. Now it is also the house of a guild of traditional cavalry training.